Dear HONEY HODLERS:
We’re celebrating Thanksgiving with our HONEY community! Contentos has partnered with us to give out more favorable VEST loan amounts to HONEY hodlers! A total of 10 million in Contentos VEST staking tokens will be available for loans exclusively to HONEY hodlers!
Another reason to hodl that sweet, sweet HONEY!
In Stage 3 of Honeycomb, we introduced new measures to control the circulation of existing HONEY.
Upon any HONEY reward withdrawal request, worker bees will be subjected to either
A: “Unlock”, where they will have to observe a 72 hours timelock before 100% withdrawal of $HONEY, or
B: “Instant Unlock” where they will be able to withdraw immediately, but will only receive 60% of their total yield $HONEY. The remaining 40% will be destroyed.
Providing clarity to the term “destroyed”, these $HONEY will not be burnt, but instead sent to a smart contract which we have named “GarbageCan”, which is viewable to all in the following…
This De-Fi component on Honey.Finance extends beyond liquidity mining, allowing more parties to get involved in the farming of $HONEY, without the hassle of adding liquidity on Uniswap.
All you have to do is stake stablecoins in Honey Jar and you shall receive $HONEY as returns!
If you have been following the recent developments within the De-Fi space, NFT inclusion into De-Fi projects will be familiar to you.
We wish to gamify your De-Fi experience by introducing collectible Honey NFTs that can be combined with Level Up Modules to create NFTs of different rarities, which when staked to your $HONEY mining pool, will significantly boost one’s mining power! …
Dear Honey Community,
With the conclusion of Stage 1 Honeycomb, we will be initiating Stage 2 of Honeycomb later today at Block height #11066600, with an estimated start time at 19:00 (GMT+8).
570 $HONEY are currently deployed within this address, for Worker Bees to farm for the next 2 weeks, across all 4 pools — HONEY:ETH (3x), YFI:ETH, UNI:ETH & COS:ETH.
Meanwhile, 3,400 $HONEY + 30 $HONEY is being locked up within this second address, which will only be utilized 2 weeks later, when Honey Jar activates, and Honeycomb is refreshed.
30 $HONEY accounts for the 5% dev fees that should have been minted in the abovementioned 0xa0d395721F34C4F9EDFd0c192C6b676C1E4B8154 contract but we have decided to lock it for a further 2 weeks. …
Dear Honey Community!
Thank you for your active participation in Stage 1: Honeycomb!
We received lots of feedback from the community and are implementing some improvements to Stage 2!
Date of implementation: 16 October, GMT+8 timezone
Est Block height: #11066600 ~ #11161600
Est start time: 19:00
Time Period: Est 2 weeks
Supply: 600 HONEY (0.6% of total supply, linearly distributed)
Pairs to be introduced:
As we have upgraded our Honeycomb rewards contract, all existing users who have staked COS-ETH UNI-V2 LP previously in Stage 1 MUST do the following in order to be part of Stage 2 of Honeycomb! …
Dear Honey Community,
Before Phase 1:Honeycomb is initiated later tonight, here are some updates for the honey community.
Smart Contract for Honey
The smart contract for Honey has been created and viewable via https://myhoney.finance/.
As communicated previously, the total supply of Honey is 100,000, viewable via https://etherscan.io/token/0x37C9EB4CeF7571f27136145C82c37a01F2a8Aa16.
In this contract, you can view 4 different contracts holding different amounts of Honey.
0xd4fa82d2bd97d954e7c748dbf533b71a1991e66f — 950 Honey, to be mined by Honey community
0x3eddc2283f1d9247f88a7b7ad77377ec1f52b4ec — 50 Honey, gradually released to the dev team across Phase 1.
What you need:
2. You will be directed to “Honey Finance” where you will be able to farm Honey. Under “Honeycomb”, click on “Start Earning” then “Earn” under “Honeycomb for COS”.